If you are viewing this page you've likely just purchased a gorgeous piece from Lynn & Liana's serveware collection.
For care instructions and cleaning tips, see below!
But first, some notes on our serveware...
- Each piece of serveware is made to order by our Lynn & Liana artisans just for you. Being handmade, no two pieces are completely alike.
- - All serveware is made of wood. The cheeseboards are made from Canadian Maple hardwood and the round serving trays are made with bamboo.
- - We design with epoxy, which, once cured becomes a completely smooth and hard surface, similar to an epoxy countertop. It is durable, but can scatch if not cared for properly.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR SERVEWARE
For all serveware items (cheese boards, bread boards, round trays, lucite trays & flight boards)
Hand wash items with a cloth and warm soapy water. Dry with a towel and allow item to fully air dry overnight. DO NOT place any of our serveware in the dishwasher.
- - If you are displaying food on a piece of wooden serveware for an extended period of time we recommend placing parchment paper on the wooden surface prior to placing the food on the board.
- - To keep your cheese and bread board looking new, we recommend rubbing a food safe oil onto the wooden surface monthly or as needed. Food safe oils include, walrus oil, osmo oil or any other form of food safe mineral oil. You can purchase our recommended cutting board oil on our shop now page!
- - After applying cutting board oil, you can also apply a wood wax to give your board an extra shine! View our recommended wood wax on our shop now page!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you have any other questions or concerns, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by our mailing address provided below. We welcome all feedback!
5 Carillon Way, Steinbach, MB, R5G 0W9, Canada
Lynn & Liana Serveware Team