The Most Gorgeous Shrimp Cocktail Platter!
Let's be real, can you really go wrong with a Shrimp Cocktail? Not in my opinion! I must confess, it is not difficult for me to finish a whole Shrimp Cocktail platter by myself. Especially when it looks incredible like this recipe! This platter is perfectly suited for serving on our Ocean Paddle Board. The Gorgeous design of the board paired with delicious seafood, creates to perfect Ocean vibes! You can grab your very own here Round Paddle Board.
This platter is eye catching, bright, and east to put together. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up this platter in only 10 minutes. Let me tell you how!
- Ready made Shrimp Ring (defrosted)
- Red leaf lettuce
- 5 Radishes
- 4 Lemons
- Cocktail sauce
- First step, wash all of your produce. Then start off by taking the green pieces of the Red leaf lettuce and layering in a circle around the board.
- Fill a small ramekin with Cocktail Sauce, and place the ramekin in the middle of the board.
- Next you will cut your lemons into slices and layer them onto of the lettuce, also in a circle.
- Thinly slice the radishes and circle them around the lemon.
- Take the red parts of the Lettuce and tuck them between the radishes and the ramekin.
- Lastly, take the shrimp from your Shrimp ring and Layer them along the inner parts of the Lemon slices.
Now you are ready to serve your platter! This platter goes very well served alongside Ceaser Cocktails!
Whether you are having a dinner party, a BBQ, a girls night in, or any other occasion. I can assure you that this Shrimp Cocktail will not disappoint all the seafood fans in your life!