The BEST Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe - Perfect For Summer!
Are you in search of a unique and delicious appetizer to serve at your next summer BBQ?? This fresh and vibrant salsa is bursting with flavor! It contains a perfect balance of sweet, salty and spicy. Did I also mention that it looks absolutely stunning served on our Bamboo Serving Tray? We chose to pair it with our Teal/White/Gold design, as it’s the perfect summer color and a nice contrast to the Pineapple! Now let's dive into the recipe.
- 1 Large Pineapple
- 1 Mango
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Lime
- First off you will cut your Pineapple in half, and cut/scrape out the inside of one half. Dice the Pineapple into small chunks and add to a medium bowl.
- Next you will peel and diced the mango into small chunks, then add to the bowl as well.
- Dice up the Red Bell Pepper into small squares and add to the bowl.
- Seed and finely dice the Jalapeno, then place in the bowl.
- Chop up the Red Onion and add to the bowl.
- Add the juice of the Lime into the bowl. Season with salt & pepper.
- Finely dice the Cilantro & mix in with all the ingredients.
- Transfer the mixture into the half of Pineapple. Place onto Bamboo Serving Tray and serve with your choice of chips on the side!
Your tasty snack is now ready to go! Not only does it taste amazing, but it is very visually appealing as well! The guests at your next party will not only be impressed, but will keep coming back for more.
We hope you love this recipe! Feel free to email a photo of your creation to Social@lynnliana.com, for a chance to be featured on our Instagram @lynnlianadesings.