We are less than one week away from Christmas! Time to bring on all the festivities! Along with festivities comes delicious drinks and food!
We wanted to share with you an incredible Cocktail recipe that you can serve at your Christmas party! This recipe gives all of the holiday vibes, and will leave your guests asking for more! Serve on one of your L&L serving trays and you will truly shine as a host!
Cranberry Holiday Cocktail
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 inch fresh ginger, diced
- 8 ounces bourbon
- 4 ounces elderflower liquor
- 1/3 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 5 ginger beers or ginger ale
- Rosemary & Cinnamon sticks for serving
- In a large pot on the stove combine cranberries, ginger, honey, rosemary, lime juice and grapefruit juice. Cook on medium-low for 15 minutes stirring frequently. Then put through the strainer and let the liquid cool.
- Mix all other ingredients in a large glass jug, then add in the cranberry mixture. Serve in individual cups with ice! Top with rosemary and cinnamon sticks.
To shop all of our serving trays simply click here. We hope you love this cocktail as much as we do!
Happy hosting & Merry Christmas from us at Lynn & Liana Designs!