Fall has arrived! The time of year where the leaves start falling and the air turns a bit cooler.
To kick off the start of fall, we have the most delicious fall recipe to share with you! When thinking about this time of year, we think of warm, sweet & comforting recipes. We also think about lots of get togethers and gatherings with our loved ones.
Any gathering can be made one to remember by serving tasty food on a lovely Cheeseboard. This Walnut & Cranberry Baked brie is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy, made with only natural sugars from honey & pure maple syrup. It's large enough to feed a crowd of 6, and makes a wonderful appetizer to serve. The ingredient list is not extensive and you might already have most items on hand. The orange zest also adds a surprising freshness that is delightful! Now let's get started.
- 1 Large Brie Cheese
- Zest of 1/2 an Orange
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Baguette or crackers (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place brie on a rimmed baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for approximately 20 min.
- While Brie is baking, combine honey, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange zest in a pot over medium heat. Bring to a gentle boil and reduce heat to low. Allow mixture to simmer for 2-3 minutes while stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in Walnuts and Cranberries.
- Place the mixture on top of the brie, and serve with your favorite baguette or crackers.
The Brie looks absolutely stunning served on our resin accented Round Paddle Board. The merlot design adds a nice touch for a fall theme, however we have a large variety of designs that you can choose from for your Cheese board.
With delicious food and gorgeous serveware, you will be right on track to hosting the best fall party! Trust us, you will want this Brie Cheese at all of your upcoming gatherings! For an extra special touch and simpler serving, include one or two of our Cheese Knives.