Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe by Lynn & Liana
When you think of all your dinner parties and get togethers, what is the one thing that tops off the whole evening? DESSERT. Everyone loves a delicious sweet treat to end their evening, and it's hard to go wrong with a scrumptious cookie recipe.
One of the owners of Lynn & Liana, Candice, created this recipe and has been using it for many years. Everyone who tastes these cookies loves them, and can't seem to get enough. Cookies are the perfect finger food for your next party, to serve after the Cheeseboard. Not to mention that these cookies look stunning served on our Bamboo Round Serving Tray, with many different color options to choose from.
So what is the unique ingredient that makes these cookies so special? Check out the recipe to find out!
- 1 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 package Jello's instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl mix together margarine, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla and pudding mix.
2. Add eggs and mix again.
3. Once everything is well incorporated add the rest of your ingredients and mix again.
4. Using a cookie scoop, place the cookies onto a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 375 for 11 minutes, then remove from oven and let them cool for 5 minutes before serving.
6. Serve on one of our Bamboo Round Serving Trays.
One important thing to note is that you will need to specifically use the Jello brand of vanilla pudding, and Margarine (not butter) if you want the best result.
These cookies are not only easy to make, but have been an all-time favorite of Melissa Lynn and Nicole Liana since they were young kids. We are confident they will become your new favorite as well!